Thumbprint Studio is an easy to use professional microstudio.
It is located in our Green Lake office - easy to access from I5 or HWY99 at
7203 NE 5th St, Seattle, WA 98115
Web ready studio videos start at $199.
This is an affordable and efficient way to build your online presence.
Contact us to discuss your project or book the studio.
Call us at 206-905-4630 ext 44 or email us at info@ThumbprintCorp.com
Preparing for You Video Shoot
- Extremely bright, shiny or busy clothing.
- Bright reds
- Pure, bright white, a collar is OK, but not a whole shirt.
- Fine checks and stripes.
- Anything with a company (not clothing line) logo on it, unless it's your company logo and you want it in the video.
- If filming in front of a "Green Screen" ALL greens as they will disappear!
MAKEUP - MEN & WOMEN
- Dark, sedate, blues, greens and grays tend to film well
- Bring an alternate outfit which is very different in both style and color than what you wear to the shoot, just in case something about the original outfit doesn't work.
- If you wear glasses, feel free to bring an alternate pair as it may look better on camera.
- Bring pressed powder the color of your skin. Pressed is better than loose as it is less likely to fall onto your clothing.
- Men, you will need pressed powder, especially if your head is shaved. Alternatively, we have baby wipes and oil blotting papers to use.
- Women, avoid extremely shiny, sparkly or glossy makeup.